Saturday, February 03, 2007

The new system

Alright guys, I just took the step to go "new generation" blogger, doing the upgrade thing.
I just checked on the comments for 'Page-31' and realized some people's comments that used to appear with their propper "I.D.name" and direct link to their blogs, DO NOW APPEAR AS ANONYMOUS.
I don't know if this is normal or not but I just want to say your comments might not appear in a way in which I might be able to identify who said what anymore.
Does it obey to a certain to-me unknown rule? Is it the effect of some sort of random and mysterious cause?
We might never know.
Have a good weekend.

10 comments:

C.Deboda said...

I made the switch too a little while back and I noticed it does that too (make some comments 'anonymous' for some reason). It only does that once you make the switch, but from here on out, it should appear normal and okay now. (lets hope)

alberto mielgo said...

I can't do any comment to the new blogg system from my computer...juat from work's one

Sam Nielson said...

Dumb new blogger. I had the same problem, too. I think comments made by people on the old blogger don't show up. I don't know whether they will be fixed as the people switch to the new blogger or what.

craig said...

Hey Marcos,
I've started a comic and find your page layouts to be very inspirational. Really great stuff

Marcos Mateu said...

Let's hope for the best. This blog thing is a great tool and I would hate to miss out on each other's feedback.

Marcos Mateu said...

Craig, thanks for your visit. I can't wait to see your comic book! You do have a great style.

Edouard Chevais-Deighton said...

Nice week end to you too ! :)

Mathieu Reynès said...

Thanx for your comment ;)
Great work here, very free and dynamic !

the doodlers said...

Yup, same thing happened to us we lost all kinds of links to comments made by people who are not on the new blogger. Jeesh.

Marco Bucci said...

I've heard about that problem with the new blogger. I refuse to upgrade.